02 July, 2008

Finally in london, with internet...


London England is amazing, in case you were wondering. I love my flat mates to death as well. It's expensive and I'm trying to ignore that whole situation.

I fell in love when I stepped on that train as I watched the beautiful countryside of England pass me by. It's much different from the US. It's just too hard to describe.
It's not like these people speak a different language, but they are tough to understand.

The kids in the program are so different from what I'm used to and I like it. They're overall pretty cool.
Classes already seem tough. The professors are all British and expect a lot of you. There is a lot going on with every class and a lot of work every class period. It's rather exhausting when you just want to enjoy London.
I do love it here and I have already fall in love with the Tube and the double decker buses..
Today there was an emergancy situation in the Tube station we were at and we were forced to leave quickly and we never found out what was up. It was scary though since there were the underground bombings 3 years ago. Plus all the Londeners were running out and it was strange that they were scared too.
I will keep you updated but I have a lot of work. Plus I am tired from all this working.
cheerio


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Yay! I am finally able to check the blog- I love it! Can't wait to hear more!